Sunday, March 1, 2015

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited the Western Wall in Jerusalem on the eve of his departure for the United States where he will deliver a historical speech to Congress on Tuesday, March 3 at the invitation of House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) about the Iranian nuclear threat.
“On the eve my trip to the US, I came here to the Western Wall,” the Israeli prime minister said, after praying briefly at Judaism’s holiest site, with his hands resting on the wall, Saturday night.
“I would like to take this opportunity to say that I respect US President Barack Obama. I believe in the strength of the relationship between Israel and the US and in their strength to overcome differences of opinion, those that have been and those that will yet be.”  (IsraeliNews)
PLEASE PRAY GOD' WILL BE DONE, EARS AND EYES WOULD BE OPENED AND GOD WOULD BE GLORIFIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment