Friday, March 27, 2015

The Gateway Pundint reported today:    All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of “radical”, ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

God works toward a plan that is often too big to see, through events too small to notice. The bottom line is that God has a grand purpose.

Connect yourself to something bigger and more enduring than self. I don't understand all that God is doing, but I do know that there is a God. Both the happenings of life and the purposes of men are subject to the providence of God. My life is significant because God made me and put me here for a reason. Whether I see that reason every day or not, my life is a part of something far greater than self and far more enduring than life.

Have a God blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment