Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

"For I, the LORD, do not change..." Malachi 3

"The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him. The spirit of wisdom and understanding. The spirit of counsel and strength. The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD." Isaiah 11

"These are manifestations of the Holy Spirit given to empower Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry. If Jesus needed these, how much more do you as believers today need them to empower you to walk in newness of life, to boldly witness, and to proclaim the goodness of God without fear."  

Battle lines are being drawn between God' people and the people of the world. Prepare for battle. We are not called to retreat but to advance.

"I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of this world, even as I am not of this world. I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of this world, even as I am not of this world..." John 17

"When all looks hopeless, look to Me, remember My Word: "I will never leave you or forsake you. I will be with you in trouble, trial and tribulation. Many will be martyred, much suffering is coming to the church because of her disobedience. No longer pray for revival, pray for strength, wisdom, courage and hope. Pray for the lost. I cannot revive sin. I must destroy it and it will be destroyed by My righteous right hand. Learn of Me and share what you know. Millions need to hear My gospel. The time to be timid is past. Be bold, be brave and be at peace. I AM with you.!!."
"... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment