Friday, October 2, 2015

"Just as Israel choose curses rather than blessings so too has America. I want to bless, but sin must not be allowed to continue. Black days filled with uncertainty, doubt and fear await millions as they struggle to handle the influx of evil thrust upon them by their governments.  Like a plague, Islam will spread hatred across many waters.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

Run to Me for protection. I will take care of My own but none will be exempt from the struggle."


"..so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ..." 1 Peter 1:7

"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates." Psalm 11:5

No comments:

Post a Comment