Friday, November 13, 2015

As France is erupting in violence, I am reminded of the word I heard on 10/22/15 which was posted 10/25/15: "respect for authority will come to an end as immigrants rage across nation after nation. Hate filled, like uncaged wild animals they will refuse correction, demanding free reign, destroying, raping, murdering...."

11/13/15 I prayed asking Abba if He had a word for His people.  I heard the following.  Please pray for guidance and discernment regarding every word posted here as well as other websites/blogs.

"Have I not warned you? Have I not spoken repent, return to Me, but you have not listened to My voice. Now, as I told you, disaster has come upon the nations. France first, then Germany then Israel. Attacks orchestrated from the pits of hell to show satans power to the masses. Time and time again I called but you never heeded My warnings. The carnage will be unimaginable. Evil has been loosed upon the nations, you will not escape."


On 11/11 I received this word:   " battle plans are being drawn up by forces of evil against My saints.  Be on guard for attacks from the enemy. Knowing his time is short, he has elaborate plans for the destruction of My people, My anointed. Do not let down your guard. Watch and pray you will not be deceived."

On 11/03..*** "to bring correction is too late. My people long ago chose the paths they wished to travel. Harken to My Word - the lost and dying among you have fallen into a pit from which they will not escape. The world is held by demonic forces."

 I am posting the following today as well. I had scheduled it to post next week but decided differently.

"Millions run here, run there, running after things that satisfy for a brief moment but do not measure up in My eternity - in My eternal heaven. Many of these same souls will stand before Me and hear 'depart from Me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you'. Time is slipping so fast, you do not understand, you do not comprehend the magnitude of My wrath coming upon the nations. Great sobs will reverberate through the eternities of heaven. Lost souls in agony. 

There is coming such a great shaking across the world, many hearts will faint in fear, these things must be. You have not experienced such evil as is coming. Waters will rise, mountains will shake and My people will see My Righteousness rules. Mighty forces of evil, both spiritually and physically moving across this land? You have been sheltered, protected but now I must test and refine those who belong to Me."

Scriptures from Holy Spirit..***
"O LORD, your hand is lifted up, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people, and be ashamed. Let the fire for your adversaries consume them." Isaiah 26:11

"But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation." Jeremiah 10:10

1 comment:

  1. " Now, as I told you, disaster has come upon the nations. France first, then Germany then Israel."

    Ali, two/thirds of this has come to pass:

    11/13/15 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

    01/01/16 - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/06/world/europe/coordinated-attacks-on-women-in-cologne-were-unprecedented-germany-says.html?_r=0

    ReplyDelete