Sunday, November 1, 2015

"From all points of the earth My Righteous judgements will be delivered. North, south, east, west - all will feel the hot heat of My fury as continually My creation rebels against Me. There remains only one option for the rebellious - judgement. A just judge can do no less than punish the offender. As it is written, so it will be accomplished in My time, in My way."

"Be not deceived , God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap. For he that sowth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but he that sowth to the spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." Galatians 6:7-8

"Retribution for sins.!. Tell all who doubt - retribution for sins. Now and forever without My Son as your Saviour. DO NOT play games with a holy God. No longer think I do not see. Know and be assured I know all and I see all. Nothing is hid from Me. My prophets have spoken, My people have ignored their words - words sent from the God of heaven and earth, and now, retribution for sins has begun."

"Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead..." Acts 17:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment