Friday, November 6, 2015

Striving to be true to His calling, being admonished by Holy Spirit to "be cautious to speak only My truth, to listen and learn to grow and obey, but do not remain silent" I feel it is time to release the remainder of what I heard in my spirit on 26 October and 1November. Test everything you read by the precious Word of God, accept nothing at face value. Pray and seek His counsel, then follow where He leads.

Into my spirit came the following:   "The only hope for your nation is through My Son. Only through Him will wrongs become right and evil turn to good. But like faithless Israel you have said 'No' we will not change, 'No' we will neither listen nor accept godly counsel. My people love the world more than they love Me. You have become accustomed, even comfortable with evil, considering it normal. So thus says the LORD - because you have chosen to walk in unrighteous rebellion and hatred of My will and My ways I allow disaster to come upon your nation. America will experience an EMP attack, small in scope but a prelude to what will follow. Watch as your empire falls - little by little. Like Israel you too have played the harlot, following, embracing all gods but Me. I AM wearied of your rebellious ways. Two will fall together." (I feel the two are America and Israel, but If you feel it is two other nations, please share your thoughts in the comments section).

 "A small crack will become a fissure bringing destruction to many. Your heart will break at all you will see, but fear not, neither be dismayed. Continue to speak My truth at every opportunity. Doors will begin to close, then slam shut. Be vigilant (watchful, guarded) with the time remaining. So many remain committed to the world. Pray for spiritual eyes and lift the fallen in prayer. Time is quickly slipping away."

After typing this post as always I ask the LORD for scriptures. Sometime I receive no direct guidance to a specific scripture and search The Word for appropriate verses. With this post, I immediately heard Holy Spirit speak the following two verses clearly into my spirit:



"So now then, speak to the men of Judah and against the inhabitants of Jerusalem saying, 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds." Jeremiah 18:11


"If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says the LORD of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart." Malachi 2:2


3 comments:

  1. Very serious word to Heed.Know this type of word hard to deliver and understand you taking the time to pray about it. Does this part from previous post, will it be the starting place for the EMP? " The north east will see much chaos in coming months as attacks both spiritually and physically are coming."
    Seems the part about the crack refers to an major earthquake as I read it.
    Wasn't sure about the two fall together. In one way sensed like it was two people walking in agreement in rebellion and they would fall together.One a believer but "listen nor accept godly counsel My people love the world more than they love Me," and the other the unbeliever who refuses to turn to Messiah. But what you posted about US and Israel could very well be.Just a thought that came to mind.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had not thought perhaps the two were believer and unbeliever. Very possible. As for EMP and north east connection, I really don't know. Your comments are very thought provoking and much appreciated. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I think the "two falling together" could be a reference to earlier words given that if the US is involved in dividing Jerusalem then God will divide the US. Right down the middle (New Madrid), 30 miles wide and from the Great Lakes to the Gulf. That's probably the "crack that becomes s fissure."
    I've been watching Yellowstone for years and it looks like she's gonna blow soon. These two events will bring utter destruction like we've never known. Pray up people.

    ReplyDelete