Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This is a portion of a word received 26 October, 2015. Prayers ongoing  regarding the release of the remainder of this word as well as a word received on 1 November, 2015.

"Foreign enemies seeking ways to bring America to her knees have discovered your weakest points and will soon capitalize on their discoveries through calculated, measured attacks.  The north east will see much chaos in coming months as attacks both spiritually and physically are coming.

"Blessed be the LORD, For He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city." Psalm 31:21
"The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether. They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them Your servant is warned; In keeping them there is great reward." Psalm 19:9-11

2 comments:

  1. Does this bear witness with you concerning what you have been shown?
    “But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart that I may multiply My signs and My wonders in the land of Egypt. When Pharaoh does not listen to you, then I will lay My hand on Egypt and bring out My hosts, My people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great judgments.” (Exodus 7:3-4)
    Of course in the spirit of being America instead of Egypt. Isaiah 19 seems to fit also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Perhaps now is the time to release the rest. Thank you Ron.

      Delete